|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 17 in|
|Custom Label 0|
The Grasso family have been making wine since 1927, but have only been bottling all their production since the mid – 1980s, when Alessio Federico took over from his father Silvio. The total vineyard surface area is 14 hectares; 6 estate are owned and 8 are leased. Federico Grasso is backed by his wife Marilena and by his sons Silvio and Paolo.